a common forum for the high-resolution gamma-ray spectroscopy and ancillary instrumentation community.
The Nuclear Spectroscopy Instrumentation Network (NuSpIn), in the framework of ENSAR2 (HORIZON2020), promotes the mutual coordination between the research groups involved in high-resolution gamma-ray spectroscopy.
The objective is to strengthen the nuclear structure community by the exchange and transfer of knowledge and the
enhancement of synergies between the different collaborations active in the European Infrastructure Facilities.
- the optimum use of the resources through the pooling of distributed equipment for large-scale projects
- the development of new technologies
- the collaboration for the maintenance of detectors by enhancing detector labs synergies
- the transfer of knowledge with training courses for young researchers, through the exchange of key personnel
- collaborative ventures between experimental research groups and between experimentalists and theoreticians
- the design and construction of ancillary devices taking into account mechanical design compatibility
- the development of data acquisition and electronics
- the integration of gamma detectors and ancillaries
This network has strong links with all TNA’s and the Joint Research Activities ...
more about NuSpIn ...
more about ENSAR2 ...